Looking for more information about marketing customized to your business? We can help! Fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you.
Why Advertise On The Radio?
- Radio reaches 94% of Americans each week. That’s more than TV, print or even the internet.
- Radio teaches your brain information in the way it wants to be taught. What do I mean? You learn information by entering it into your brain by AUDIO. Want a few examples? Remember the last time you were falling asleep while reading a book? And you said, “Hey, I’ve read that paragraph three times!” That was your brain winding down for the day and NOT changing those words on that page to sounds, like when you read to yourself. How’s about a fun example. Do you remember the episode of Cheers when Sam Malone and the Coach learned the answers to their final exam by setting them to music? (ALBANIA! ALBANIA! YOU BORDER ON THE AD-REE-ATTIC!) That’s the way the brain works. Of course, radio advertising works BEST when set to music. We can help you with that too, here at Gem 104.
- In radio, it’s really cost effective to make GREAT sounding radio ads. When’s the last time you saw a GREAT looking local TV ad?
- We can have you on the air TOMORROW.
- Radio is really cost effective. You can reach more people more times for less money by doing long term consistent advertising on the radio.
Click below to see Sam Malone and The Coach learn their answers to their final exam by setting them to music.